The EPIC way to complete a full EMS education.
The EPIC program is an all-inclusive package deal that allows students to take AEMT, WFR (condensed), ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, AMLS, and TECC at a 20% discount in order to provide a well-rounded EMS education. By completing the EPIC program, students will progress from EMT to AEMT and will also complete all Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements to recertify their AEMT after their first two-year certification cycle. In the process, they will also obtain two-year certifications in ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, AMLS, and TECC and will become Wilderness First Responders, as well.
For more detailed information about our program, visit the EPIC Program Overview.
$2,399 Tuition Includes:
Courses & Certifications
- Advanced EMT ($995 value)
- Wilderness First Responder ($295 value)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support ($195 value)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support ($195 value)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support ($225 value)
- Advanced Medical Life Support ($225 value)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care ($349 value)
- Required Textbooks ($370 value)
- Two EMT Utah T-shirts ($30 value)
- AEMT Psychomotor Exam ($150 value)
Value of over $3,000 – Saving you 20%!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- Must use legal name as it appears on government-issued ID when registering
- Ability to pass a state-administered background check (see Utah Admin. Code 426-5-3200 for criteria for exclusion from licensure)
- Must hold a current, non-expired BLS certification (see approved list) before registering
- Must hold a current, non-expired Utah EMT certification before registering
Additional Fees (Not Included in Tuition):
- BEMS Fee**: $45 or $110.25 (depending upon whether BEMS has a current background check on file for you) – These fees must be paid online after your course begins by going to www.emslicense.utah.gov.
- NREMT Fee**: $136 – Paid to the national certification organization each time you attempt the cognitive exam. These fees must be paid online after your course begins by going to www.nremt.org.
**These fees are not paid to EMT Utah.
How it Works:
- Register for EPIC by paying a $299 deposit.
- Schedule time with EMT Utah’s EPIC Coordinator to create your EPIC schedule and set up easy payments.
- Follow your personalized course schedule.
- Gain seven certifications, strengthening your resume and making you more valuable in the EMS workforce!
Click the box below to get started!