$1,750 Tuition Includes:
- Access to the online classroom
- 60 hours of instructor-led practical skills training
- NREMT Practical Psychomotor Exam testing
- A scheduled Ride-along
- Lunch & Snacks for six days during Skills Boot Camp
- Two EMT Utah Shirts
- Blood Pressure Cuff & Stethoscope
- BEMS Fee*: $102 – Paid to the State licensing organization ($40 Application + $62 for Background Check & Fingerprints)
- NREMT Fee*: $80 – Paid to the National licensing organization.
*These fees are not paid to EMT Utah.
Students must pay a $500 deposit to start the course. This fee is nonrefundable after three days or upon receipt of the online classroom access.
Financing & Other Payment Options:
EMT Utah does not offer in-house financing, but other options for financial assistance are available. EMT Utah does not offer Title IV student loans and does not participate in the Pell Grant program. Read more about Financial Assistance.