This Instructor-led course prepares you to become an AHA BLS Instructor. Once you become an Instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources, and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network. Classroom time scheduled for 4 hours.
The Steps Are Simple – Get Started Today!
- Be accepted by EMT Utah AHA Training Center before enrolling in an Instructor Course and have a completed Instructor Candidate Application on file with that Training Center.
- Have a current AHA BLS Provider certification and be proficient in all the skills for BLS Provider.
- Successfully complete the Instructor Essentials online course, and print the course completion certificate before attending the BLS Instructor Course.
- Successfully complete the BLS classroom Instructor Course.
- Successfully complete a monitored teaching within six months of completing the BLS Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators can require additional monitoring if necessary.
Please Read These FAQ’s Click Here