Tuition $785 includes
- Approximately 134+ hours of instruction
- Skills Labs & Remediation
- IV Kit
- Lab Fee: $45 – Cadaver Lab Training Class at the Institute of Human Anatomy. EMT Utah is the only EMS program in the state of Utah to offer cadaver lab training. It’s an incredible learning opportunity for an amazing price!
- Textbook – $115 – Students can buy their book elsewhere, but they must bring it to orientation. The textbook must have an unused access code. Students who purchased a book from the school will get the book at orientation.
- BEMS Fee: $115 or $50 (depending on when you got your EMTB – paid online @ www.emslicense.utah.gov)
- NREMT Fee: $100 (must be paid online @ www.nremt.org)
- Practical Psychomotor Exam Fee – $350 (Students of EMT Utah receive a $200 discount, bringing their Exam fee to $150)
***YOU MUST FULLY COMPLETE AND OBTAIN YOUR EMT-BASIC LICENSING, BEFORE STARTING AN AEMT COURSE.***
PLEASE CALL OUR ADMIN OFFICE WITH QUESTIONS. VISIT HERE TO VIEW EMT CLASSES.
Click the box for your desired campus location to view class dates and to register.
For more detailed information about this program visit the AEMT Program Overview.