Tuition $785 includes
- Approximately 134+ hours of instruction
- Skills Labs & Remediation
- IV Kit
- Must be a certified EMT-Basic by the first day of the AEMT Course
- Must be over the age of 18
- Lab Fee: $45 – Cadaver Lab Training Class at the Institute of Human Anatomy. EMT Utah is the only EMS program in the state of Utah to offer cadaver lab training. It’s an incredible learning opportunity for an amazing price!
- Textbook – $115 – Students can buy their book elsewhere, but they must bring it to orientation. The textbook must have an unused access code and be the exact correct ISBN number (9781284085853). Students who purchased a book from the school will get the book at orientation.
- BEMS Fee: $115 or $50 (depending on when you got your EMTB – paid online @ www.emslicense.utah.gov)
- NREMT Fee: $100 (must be paid online @ www.nremt.org)
- Practical Psychomotor Exam Fee – $350 (Students of EMT Utah receive a $200 discount, bringing their Exam fee to $150)
For more detailed information, visit the AEMT Program Overview.
Click the box for your desired campus location to view class dates and to register.