Where you go to school matters; reputation, job fairs, experienced instructors, relationships with multiple externship sites means you get a robust program. EMT Utah enjoys some of the highest pass rates in Utah; exceeding the state and national averages. We are experts in EMT education and give you the BEST bank for your buck.
Tuition for the NREMT – AEMT program is $875. A deposit of $175 must be paid in order to register for a program. Our classes fill quickly so timely registration is important. Students who do not register in time to secure a seat will be placed on a waiting list. Please arrive for orientation as you may be able to get into the class if others do not show up. Please arrive at least five minutes early. The balance of $700 is due before the first day of class.
Textbook is not included in tuition. It may be purchased from the school for $125. There are two conditions for students who obtain the textbook on their own:
- The textbook must be the exact same book we use in class and it must have a Product Access Code that is NOT already used (silver material inside cover not scratched off). The book is Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Third Edition. ISBN: 9781284136562.
- The student is required to have the textbook in their possession by the first day of class (orientation). The student must BRING the book to orientation. Students who did not buy the book from the school and did not bring it, will be required to pay for a textbook.
- Students receive a EMT Utah shirt for class, unless the student has a shirt from a previous EMT Utah class, additional shirts: $15 each
- BP CUff and stethoscope is REQUIRED, you may have one, borrow one, or buy one from EMT Utah for $40
- TB tests within one year is required by BEMS. You may have this done in many clinics, we can provide a test onsite (Salt Lake Campus only) $15
- A watch with a second hand is required for taking vitals. You may purchase this anywhere or buy one from the school for $10
- Current Basic Life Support CPR is required – if you do not have one or your card has expired you can take a class with Utah CNA Training Centers for a discount cost of $40
Payment Information: Unless you make arrangements prior to class all tuition and fees including the cost for any supplies is due BEFORE the first night of class. To save time, we recommend you go online to https://www.emtutah.com/student-payment-portal/ and pay before orientation.