Tuition for the NREMT – AEMT program is $785. A deposit of $185 must be paid in order to register for a program. Our classes fill quickly so timely registration is important. Students who do not register in time to secure a seat will be placed on a waiting list. Please arrive for orientation as you may be able to get into the class if others do not show up. Please arrive at least five minutes early. The balance of $600 is due before the first day of class.
Textbook is not included in tuition. It may be purchased from the school for $115. The workbook (highly recommended) is $80. Students can save money and buy both for $175. Students to NOT have to buy the textbook or workbook from the school. But, there are two conditions for students who obtain the textbook on their own:
- The textbook must be the exact same book we use in class and it must have a Product Access Code that is NOT already used. The book is Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Second Edition. ISBN 13-ISBN: 9781449600815.
- The student is required to have the textbook in their possession by the first day of class (orientation). The student must BRING the book to orientation. Students who did not buy the book from the school and did not bring it, will be required to pay for a textbook.
- Students receive a EMT Utah shirt for class, unless the student has a shirt from a previous EMT Utah class, additional shirts: $15 each
- BP CUff and stethoscope is REQUIRED, you may have one, borrow one, or buy one from EMT Utah for $40
- TB tests within one year is required by BEMS. You may have this done in many clinics, we can provide a test onsite (Salt Lake Campus only) $15
- A watch with a second hand is required for taking vitals. You may purchase this anywhere or buy one from the school for $10
- Current Basic Life Support CPR is required – if you do not have one or your card has expired you can take a class with the UEMTC for a discount cost of $40
- Lab Fee – This cost covers a two-hour cadaver lab training at the Institute of Human Anatomy (IOHA). Cadaver labs open to the public can be hundreds of dollars, and we provide this amazing learning experience to our students for the low price of $45.
Payment Information: Unless you make arrangements prior to class all tuition and fees including the cost for any supplies is due BEFORE the first night of class. To save time, we recommend you go online to https://www.emtutah.com/student-payment-page/ and pay before orientation.