$895 Tuition Includes:
- Approx. 160+ hours of instruction
- Clinical rotation
- Online study resource, guides, videos, etc.
Free EMT Utah T-Shirt
- Lab Fee: $45 – Cadaver Lab Training Class at the Institute of Human Anatomy. EMT Utah is the only private EMS program in the state of Utah to offer cadaver lab training. It’s an incredible learning opportunity for an amazing price!
- Textbook: $100 – Students can buy their book elsewhere, but they must bring it to orientation. It must be the correct book (ISBN: 9781284080179) with an unused access code for online content. Students who purchase a book from the school will get the book at orientation.
- BEMS Fee*: $102 – Paid to the State licensing organization ($40 Application + $62 for Background Check & Fingerprints)
- NREMT Fee*: $80 – Paid to the National licensing organization.
*These fees are not paid to EMT Utah.
- NREMT Practical Psychomotor Exam Fee: $275 (Students of EMT Utah receive a $200 discount, and pay only $75) – This fee is due at the time of exam registration. Students who wish to test elsewhere are permitted to do so. Students who fail stations during the exam that require another testing date will incur an additional fee – 1-4 stations $50. More than four stations failed requires a complete retake and the full testing fee of $75.
For more detailed information about the program, visit the EMT Program Overview.
Click the box for your desired campus location to view class dates and to register.