Once you have completed the online portion of the course, you are eligible to register for a skills boot camp. If you have not already registered for and completed the online portion, please go back to the previous page and click “Step 1: Online EMT Course” to get started.
The skills boot camp consists of six 10-hour days of immersive skills training and evaluations, ending with the psychomotor skills exam on the seventh day. It is designed for students of the EMT Online course. Students will complete the entire hands-on skills training portion of their EMT education during the boot camp week. Do not register for this course if you are not currently enrolled as a student in our Online EMT Course.
For more detailed information about our online program, visit the EMT Online Course Overview.
For answers to the most frequently asked questions, see EMT Online FAQs.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to registering, including achieving 80% or better on all EMT Utah chapter quizzes and the final exam
- Must be at least 18 years of age by the end of the course
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- Must use legal name as it appears on government-issued ID when registering
- Ability to pass a state-administered background check (see Utah Admin. Code 426-5-3200 for criteria for exclusion from licensure)
- Must have current BLS certification by the first day of the skills boot camp (see approved list)
Rescheduling Boot Camp
Students may reschedule a boot camp date if needed any time up to 14 days before the boot camp start date. Any rescheduling within 14 days before the start requires a $75 rescheduling fee to attend a later boot camp (this includes situations where students attend a boot camp but cannot pass the first-day assessment).
The second $500 payment of the total Online EMT Course tuition is required to register for this skills boot camp. The final payment of $750 is due by the first day of boot camp. You may add this payment when you check out of this skills boot camp registration, or you may pay it online later via your myEMTUtah account.
Note: If you’ve already paid more than the $500 deposit to start the Online EMT Course, please contact our office at (801) 512-2645 any time Monday – Thursday from 9 am – 5 pm to schedule your boot camp instead of registering online.
Click the Clearfield campus box to view dates and register: